Thank you for thinking of Bideawee for your Service Project! Below are some great ideas for Boys & Girls Scout Projects, Mitzvah Projects, and more! If you have any questions, you can contact the Volunteer Manager at the location closest to you.
- Host a donation drive
- Collect pennies
- Recycle cans and bottles
- Bake dog biscuits to sell
- Ask friends and family to donate to Bideawee in place of a gift
- Collect toys and gently used linens for Bideawee’s animals
- Host a candy or bake sale
- Host a car wash or dog wash
- Start a Dog walking service and share proceeds with Bideawee
- Organize a sporting event – a walk, run, game. Get sponsors.
- Organize another event at school – supper or a dance
- Create your own donation jar and ask local stores to display it
- Organize a bowl-a-thon for Bideawee