Preventive Annual Check Up
It is time for your pet’s annual physical exam. As your pet grows, matures and ages their medical needs will vary depending on the life stage he/she is in. To get the most out of this visit and to ensure that your pet receives the tailored attention he/she deserves please:
- Fill out the Medical Health Questionnaire.
- Draft a list of questions you will want to go over with the veterinarian
- Have handy any prescription refills you may need
- Bring any relevant paper work (vaccines given at other hospitals or records of emergency care received)
- Bring a fresh fecal sample
- If your pet is over the age of 7 years, please bring a first morning urine sample. How to collect a urine sample.
- If you are a new patient, please fill out this form.