It is time for your pet’s annual physical exam. As your pet grows, matures and ages their medical needs will vary depending on the life stage he/she is in. To get the most out of this visit and to ensure that your pet receives the tailored attention he/she deserves please:
- Fill out the Medical Health Questionnaire.
- Draft a list of questions you will want to go over with the veterinarian
- Have handy any prescription refills you may need
- Bring any relevant paper work (vaccines given at other hospitals or records of emergency care received)
- Bring a fresh fecal sample
- If your pet is over the age of 7 years, please bring a first morning urine sample. How to collect a urine sample.
- If you are a new patient, please fill out this form.