Ask Dr. Shian Simms


One question is chosen each month to be answered for this column. As always, if your pet is experiencing an emergency or displaying physical symptoms or any out-of-the-ordinary behaviors, please contact your veterinarian immediately.

Bideawee is not responsible for any medical information provided to you by this feature and is not liable for the health or well-being of your animal by virtue of making this feature available to you.

Please read our Privacy Policy before submitting.

This form requires you to sign in or sign up in order to proceed.