Do you hate talking to cat haters? Dread dealing with well-meaning over-feeders who attract raccoons and rats to your colony? You don’t have to get into arguments with these folks in order to let community cats live in peace. This webinar shows you how a solution-focused approach can prevent and defuse conflicts, and how to gain more support for your efforts to do Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) and care for your colony.
We’ll walk you through the key steps of:
- Best-practices colony care
- Preventing complaints about cats
- Calming down complainers
- Recruiting helpers and allies for your colony
- Finding common ground amid diversity
- Dealing with hostile situations
- Public outreach about TNR
Elyise Hallenbeck, Director of Community Initiatives, Bideawee
Kathleen O’Malley, Director of Community Cat Education, Bideawee’s Feral Cat Initiative
Wednesday, March 27, 2024
5:00–6:00 p.m. ET
Can’t attend live? No problem! Everyone who registers will receive links to the webinar recording and handouts the next day.